Good news – episode 3 of the raywenderlich.com podcast is now available! This time we chose the winner of our recent podcast topic poll: Cocoa Design Patterns.
Here’s what is covered in this episode:
- News: The name trademarking controversies (from Paper to Candy to the number 53)
- What’s new in raywenderlich.com: Best new tutorials & big announcement next Monday
- Tech Talk: Cocoa Design Patterns Discussion
Links and References
- New Relic: App performance monitoring
- 53′s open letter to Facebook
- 53 has their own skeletons
- 53 is prepared to file a trademark
- MiSoft claims they have paper too
- App Cubby vs. Cubby App: a different take on the same issue
- King wants to get in on the act
- Penny Arcade weighs in
- Indie game developers respond
- TED Talk: Larry Lessig says the law is strangling creativity
What’s New on raywenderlich.com
- Custom Control for iOS Tutorial: A reusable knob
- Airplay Tutorial: An Apple TV Multiplayer Quiz Game
- Top 10 iOS Conferences in 2014
- Design Patterns on Wikipedia
- iOS Design Patterns Tutorial
- iOS 7 Best Practice; A Weather App Case Study (covers ReactiveCocoa)
- MVVM Design Pattern
- Command Pattern
- Tammy Coron on Twitter
- Jake Gundersen on Twitter
- Felipe Laso Marsetti on Twitter
- Mic Pringle on Twitter
- Email the Podcast Team
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this podcast! We have an episode each month, so be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get access as soon as it comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org!