Good news everyone – we now have an official raywenderlich.com Podcast!
This podcast is focused around topics of interest for app developers and gamers. In each episode, we’ll interview a well-known developer, have some tech talk and non-tech talk, and fill you in on what’s new on the website.
The hosts for this podcast are team members Tammy Coron, Jake Gundersen, Felipe Laso Marsetti, and Mic Pringle. I will be popping in to give the “what’s new on raywenderlich.com” section, but really this is their show :]
Without further ado, here’s episode 1!
Update 12/5/2013: Our podcast is now available in iTunes! Click here to subscribe.
Here’s what is covered in this episode:
- What’s new in raywenderlich.com: Blender Tutorials, Reader’s Apps Review Awards, and print book updates
- Interview: Mike Daley, author of Glyph Designer and Particle Designer
- Non-Tech Talk: Console vs. Mobile Games
- Tech Talk: Sprite Kit discussion
Links and References
What’s New on raywenderlich.com
- Blender Tutorial for Beginners: How to Make a Mushroom
- Blender Tutorial for Beginners: Animating and Rendering a Mushroom
- How to Export Blender Models to OpenGL ES
- Call for Applicants: Readers’ App Awards 2013!
Interview: Mike Daley
- Mike Daley on Twitter
- 71 squared (Mike Daley’s company)
- Learning iOS Game Programming (Mike Daley’s book)
- Slides for Mike Daley’s OpenGL talk
- Code for Mike Daley’s OpenGL talk
- Tammy Coron on Twitter
- Jake Gundersen on Twitter
- Felipe Laso Marsetti on Twitter
- Mic Pringle on Twitter
- Email the Podcast Team
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoy our brand new podcast! We’ll be posting an episode each month to start, and maybe more frequently in the future.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org!